After five years of work, we will finalize the project and share our experiences and lessons learned during the online Nightingale Conference on the 16th of September 2021.
We hope to welcome a broad public (health care professionals, patients, manufacturers, policy makers, authorities, insurance companies and more). For more information and free registration, see the website of Healthcare Conference UK.
This conference will enable you to:
• Know the current status of wireless patient monitoring
• Learn about the impact of wireless monitoring for patients and clinical practice
• Identify risks and challenges of developing and implementing wireless monitoring systems
• (Re)consider the evidence of clinical performance of monitoring systems
• Create awareness of the expectations of CE marked monitoring systems
• Consider Pre-Commercial Procurement for innovation in healthcare
• Join the discussion on the reimbursement of innovative monitoring systems
• Join the discussion on the next steps and future of smart monitoring
We hope to see you online on the 16th of September!