Nightingale has arranged a final Industry Collaboration & Consortium Building meeting to take place on Monday 9 October 2017 (9:30am-4:30pm) at Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport.
The purpose of the meeting is to enable different companies to meet face-to-face and develop collaborative links or consortia before publication of the Nightingale tender document in November.
Core members of the Nightingale team will be there to meet you and facilitate the meeting. We will briefly reiterate the aims of our work. However, in the interests of equity, no new information about the project can be given by the Nightingale team itself on the day.
If you would like to attend contact John Welch firstname.lastname@example.org, stating:
- your name and contact email address,
- the name of your company,
- your company’s area of expertise in the context of the Nightingale H2020 project,
- what you would be looking for from collaborators in a consortium,
- how many people you would like to bring to the meeting (please note we can only accommodate two to three people from each company).